A safer District 11 means:
- Increasing police patrols in District 11.
- Building strong community partnerships with police officers.
- Expanding program offerings to support our most at-risk citizens.
- Requesting an additional Zone to improve service delivery in Southwest Atlanta.
- Reducing the number of blighted areas in the district.
A smarter District 11 means:
- Working to strengthen the Neighborhood Planning Unit Program.
- Forming public/private “Partnerships for Change.”
- Expanding job training and small business development opportunities.
- Creating “Common Ground” partnerships among/between neighborhoods/businesses.
- Promoting “LIVE, WORK, PLAY” Robust Communities.
- Establishing a Street Improvement Plan to repair/install roads, sidewalks, storm drains and other Infrastructure amenities.
A cleaner District 11 means:
- Requiring more frequent street cleanings/bulk/litter pick-up services.
- Organizing and supporting litter reduction programs.
- Enforcing City of Atlanta Housing/Building Codes.
- Using high surveillance systems to identify/prosecute illegal dumping in District 11.